Venue at a glance
Fishery Size: 42 acre Main Lake and Small Lake suitable for family fishing
Season: 1st April – 31st March
Rod Limits: 3 rods
Bait Boats Allowed: No
Rules at a glance
- Night fishing is allowed.
- The sailing club compound is strictly out of bounds to all Anglers.
- No fishing in the stock pond without the correct permit.
- The entrance gate to this fishery is fitted with a combination padlock. Please close and lock the gate behind you.
- All anglers must carry and use an unhooking mat.
- All cars must be parked in the official car park.
- There is no access to the fishery from Newark Lane for safety reasons. Anyone doing so will lose their permit.
- This lake is shared with Papercourt Sailing Club; it is recommended that anglers use back leads at all times to avoid lines being picked up. Power boats are also used on this site for the sailor’s safety.
- No bait boats on this venue.